Monday, September 30, 2013

Out of frustration...

Have you ever had that moment when everything its just frustrating you?

I have. Actually I get those moments really often, many factors will make me feel that way, the economical issues in the house, the way some people just are, or even how the dog is not listening to what I say.

Yes, its totally normal, But that gives no authorization for me to react in a bad way to my frustrations. Breath, I keep repeating to myself, just breath and let it go.

I get that really often, when I am looking at my friends posts on FB, I see a comment or picture of something that I don't agree with, I feel the need to comment BUT then I stop, breath and think... is it necessary? do I want to start a fight over something really stupid? they had all the right to post whatever they want... its their page after all. So I just let it go.

Frustration can be really bad at times, when the kids are misbehaving and you feel like you want to scream at them, or when you are doing something important and then you have to stop to fulfill the needs of someone else. I know you understand me, I know that I'm not alone in this one.

But the one frustration that really get me to the next level, its when I ask for help, and I get nothing, and by ask for help I mean ask a family member to so something or to stop doing something. 

I had to deal with that today, and I had no luck.

I have lots of patience and I think that's the reason why people most of the time will abuse.  That's the way I am, I was raised that way and I cant change my ways.

So again, frustration comes in many ways, in may shapes, but its ultimately up to us to decide if we put up a fight or we let it go. If its something small, just let it go, if its something big work it out, but definitely don't fight out of frustration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment