Thursday, October 10, 2013

Easy judging.

How easy we judge sometimes, we go around criticizing the way people talk, walk, dress, behave, and react. The really interesting question here is are we sure that we are right? 

The answer is NO! we don't, and we might never know... Many times we judge without knowing the full story, we are so used to this practice that we don't even think about it, we just do it and continue.

Maybe that person has a problem, maybe that person has a disability that we cant see, or maybe just maybe they are having a bad day. 

I have done it in the past, I'm not perfect, and if I sound as bad as I see others do, Please just let me know!!!  the way we as human race coexist with all the taboos about the color of the skin, nationalities, religions, different points of view and opinions makes us fight and not feel the love for our neighbors and those that we don't know. Just because they are not like us, or because they don't share our same ideas and interests in life. Or even worst... they don't have the same economical stability.

I really don't care about many of this things and those that I find that bother me, I'm working on that to make myself stop feeling that way. I'm so sure that people judge me in a daily basis, their eyes are closed to see more than just the behaviors or things they don't like, we are all different and it would be really boring if we were all the same way, we need the different views and believes to complete us, we need the different hair types and different skin colors, we need the richness of all the different nationalities and religions. 

We just need to protect each other instead of fight each other, if we could only do this, everything would be so much better for everyone in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment