Friday, October 4, 2013

Tired beyond exhaustion.''

This week has been really crazy, it started on Monday morning, I went to help a friend put together the school store at her son's school, and after working there for 3 hours we were able to leave and go have something to eat, we decided that Ihop was the place to go. After lunch we went to her house and I got to meet a wonderful lady, most of the day was gone and by the time I came home it was almost 5 pm, I had only time to fix dinner and do a little cleaning here and there.

Tuesday was also really busy, I had to take my daughter Ashley to one of her therapies, our schedule changed for this week so I had to take her on Tuesday morning, after therapy I went to the pediatrician to turn some papers in and then to the gas station, on our way home we stopped at MacDonald s for some food, then to the store we went, we found some really nice things there and by the time we came home it was past 3 pm, so again I just had time to fix dinner and clean a bit here and there...

Wednesday came, and I had to rush myself to my friends house as soon as the school bus left, She asked me to give her a ride, after the appointment we went to have some lunch, and again I had to eat out. We wanted to go see an old friend but when I was going to her house and after getting lost I got a reminder on my phone, it was about my daughters early out schedule for the day, I was more than 30 minutes without traffic away, and by that time the traffic was packing up, I had to rush home to get her, I had to go on back roads, I was calling friends on my way back to ask the to please get her just in case I was late, but nobody was able to, some were not home and other never answer the phone. Luckily I was able to get home on time for the bus, with my friend her daughter and mine I decided to go get my son, so we went to his school.

He had an appointment s well as my friends daughter, so we went to my friends house for about an hour before we could go to the appointment  then after we had to stop at Walmart and then another store, by the time we went back to her house it was already 7 pm, she served us dinner and I came back home at almost 8:30 pm, this time I was not able to clean or fix any food.

Thursday came and again I had to go to my friends house because her other daughter had an appointment  she is getting braces. And after that appointment we had to stop by their dentist to have an extraction done, fun stuff. Then it was my friends Dr appointment .. At around 1 pm I was on my way to my daughters school, I needed to pick her up and take her to the other therapy, we barely made it on time due to traffic, her therapist gave me horrible news, she got another job and will soon leave the therapy center. I started crying since she has helped my Ashley so much, she has done more than what a therapies has ever done, always goes way beyond expectation, its going to be really hard for Ashley, she loves her therapist. After therapy we came home stayed here for a bit and then went to Walmart to pick up some medicine and some cleaners I needed but again my day was gone and I did so little here at home, some cleaning here and there again. 

I cant continue with this way of life, I barely have time to do my own things to be on top of someone else's appointments  and kids... I need a brake...  

No comments:

Post a Comment